Thursday, June 08, 2006

YUMIN IS FEELING SUPER NOT-RIGHT NOW.


&you should go like..

REALLY?! (kyle)

-
Sigh i'm sooooooo darn confused.
It's related to bowling la.



I'm sucha dork when it comes to remembering things that should be remembered.
And then i go on remembering things that SHOULD NOT be even thought of.
EEEEK ):


I'm going to m'sia tmr.
The leadership thing was dumb - seriously.

I went bowling after lunch.
Lol.



Thus the freakin' confusion ):

-
Some pictures :


We went back to dunearn the other day. To get our cert and urm hang around the disgusting school.
Okay the school is NOT THE LEAST BIT DISGUSTING.
I repeat, NOT THE LEAST BIT DISGUSTING.
It's the people, lah =X

Horrible beings.
SHEEESH!

The collaged one.

The phone i was holding onto was jasmin (aka jezebel)'s phone &we were using her phone to take pictures of ourselves &then haha setting it as the wallpaper sheesh.

Anthea tried to be photograph-tistic AHA then after she took the shot she went like YUMIN STILL IN UNIFORM.




SIAN, leh.

The colours of the background v nice right? Ahahaha we look retarded but ya.
The colours were really v nice. We hardly noticed previously. Haha.

WEEEEEEE.
You can make this shot somehow like a XIANG DANG NIAN thing if you'd like =P
-
I'm sorry i sound quite dead but well i am.
Not drained this time but feeling rather stupid. ):


And i (kinda) made a new friend! (So that means im publicizing!)
PEGGY (:

Errrr THANKS hahahaha i appreciate the compliment.
If only more people were like you.

{TAG MORE LA YOU PEEEEEOPLE WHY SO LAZY.} =X

&peggy you're no longer a stranger sooo.. tag as &when you like okay? Even if it's just a simple HELLO YUMIN YOURE A BITCH i'll be happy already. Yes, easily contented - i know.
Hahaahah.


Okay.
Night all.




Life is frrreeaaaaaaaaakkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home